- Fix the bug where death is registered as a player-kill even after respawning (This bug occures when a player dies naturally after respawning).
- Remove fire spread.
- Cancel damage and knockback that is inflicted by TNT if it is ignited by a teammate.
- Each block type requires it's own tool (melons allow swords and axes).
- [EDIT] Change TheBridge shop to use only one currency, which is emerald which can be bought using diamond, gold and iron.
- [EDIT] Allow players to summon horses from the bridge shop, this could be a lot of fun.
Pros: By doing this, TheBridgeShop costs may stay as they are (as opposed to increasing them due to the huge difference in collection time). The middle island would increase even more in value, therefore both teams would try to capture it as soon and as hard as they can, and the team which has better teamwork will succeed. It would be fitting for Emerald Ores, because they are similar to Diamond Ores, in the aspects of the collection method and value. Since Emerald will be as valuable as Diamond, it would make sense to be able to buy a complete Diamond gear from TheBridgeShop. Iron armor will increase in value, since both teams will be fighting over the middle island, it will be more difficult to obtain Diamonds.
Cons: Since there will be two ways to get Diamond gear (Diamond ores & buying the gear from the shop using Emeralds), the cost of any Diamond item in the shop must be twice the number of Diamond that is required to craft that item but in Emeralds.
- Add an option where you can choose the nexus damage sounds.
- Allow the player to choose whether they automatically select the last-used kit or the default kit is selected (just like the old way but players choose whether they want it that way or not, through the settings GUI).
- Add OG TAG to the game (It may help with the match making system if it is implemented as OG players have experience).
- Add a shop item which allows the player to disguise any container as the block above it (OR a block that is clicked afterwards).
- Add a shop item: Lunch pad.
- Add shop items: Slime block, Cobweb.
- Equipment: Wooden sword, default equipment (without pickaxe or shovel), items to setup the portal.
- Ability: The user marks a location as the entrance and then marks the second location as the exit, then he/she may use the entrance to teleport to the exit.
- The user may teleport from the entrance to the exit.
- The user may change the entrance or the exit to new locations.
- The portal remains throughout the whole game (unless the user changes the locations).
- The player may only make one portal,
- It's a one-way portal, which means that the player may use the entrance only to teleport to the exit and not vice versa.
- There is a limit to how far the exit can be from the entrance, perhaps 10 blocks.
- Only the player who made the portal may use it.
- The kit does not come with a pickaxe or a shovel.
- Equipment: Wooden sword, default equipment, An item to make tunnels (perhaps an iron shovel).
- Ability: The user will be able to make tunnels efficiently.
- Instantly digs a (1 x 2) hole (the clicked block and the block below it are removed)).
- The hole that is dug is surrounded by blocks, perhaps dirt OR the same material as the clicked block (Only if the player has the blocks in his/her inventory).
- There is no limit to how many times the ability is used.
- There is a cooldown for this ability (1/2 second or 500 milliseconds)